www.morfit.co.nz is a website operated by Fullmove Ltd, a company registered in New Zealand under company number 1898993. Our registered office and main trading address is 67 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand (NZ phone +64 4 389 0707; NZ email [email protected]; email [email protected] )
This policy explains how we will treat your personal information (such as your name; address; phone number; date of birth; e-mail address; credit card number; gender and merchandise preferences).
2 Information we collect about you
We may collect, store and use information about you when you:
- visit our website and other websites linked to our website;
- buy products on our website;
- take part in promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- contact us via our website;
- contact us in writing (including by email);
- call customer services;
3 Using your information
We will use your information to:
- operate and improve our website;
- personalise our website services to you;
- allow you to use services available on our website;
- process your orders and send you goods purchased through our website;
- send you commercial communications;
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you;
- manage promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
4 Disclosing your information
We will never disclose your information to third parties except:
- where we have your consent to do so;
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law;
- where it is necessary to transfer information to other companies who provide a service to us such as the payment service providers who process your payments or the couriers who deliver the goods to you;
We may use and share with third parties statistical information about our website users but this information is anonymous and will not enable those third parties to identify any individual user from that information.
7 Retaining personal information
Personal information that we collect for any purpose shall only be kept for as long as is necessary for that purpose.
We may retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- where we are required to do so by law;
- where we believe that the documents may be relevant to legal proceedings;
- where we believe the documents may be necessary to establish our legal rights;
- where we need to provide information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention.
8 Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information
Third parties (such as the payment service providers who process your payments or the couriers who deliver the goods to you) who have access to your personal information are also under a duty to safeguard your information and are only permitted to use it for the purposes for which it is supplied.
10 Other websites
11 Internet risks
When you supply your information to us you accept the inherent risks associated with transferring information over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
12 Accessing your information
If you wish to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, write to us at: 67 Rintoul Street, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand. There may be a small fee for accessing this information which will not exceed $10. Please ensure that you include your full name and address in order to enable us to identify you and send you the information.
13 Updating your information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
15 Contacting us
If you have any queries about this policy or any other matter relating to our website, please contact us at [email protected]
Policy last amended April 2016.